The attorneys at Gutterman Griffiths PC are committed to serving Colorado families through a number of different approaches. We believe “from those to whom much has been given, much is expected”.
- We exceed the challenge from the Colorado Supreme Court to provide an average of at least 50 hours of pro bono (without charge) legal services to indigent Colorado citizens annually. Many of our attorneys devote 10% of their annual time to pro bono legal services.
- Our mentoring “Pathfinders Program,” led by Suzanne and Carolyn, guides young professionals from college graduate to law professionals.
- Sheila, Diana, Ann and Kristi currently/previously serve on the Colorado Bar Association’s Family Law Section Executive Committee.
- Led by Elizabeth, all the attorneys volunteer to provide pro bono mediation services to families at Denver District Court “Firefighters” program. This program is one of many through which family law attorneys volunteer their time and expertise to assist unrepresented and often under-served parties in reaching settlement in their tough parental responsibilities and divorce-related matters.
- Sheila and Diana are on the Board of Directors of the Colorado Judicial Institute (CJI). Kristi serves on the Family Law Committee.
- Diana and Ann are on the Board of Directors for the Colorado Collaborative Divorce Professionals. Many of our attorneys are active in collaborative practice groups.
- Emily is active in state-wide domestic violence working groups.
- Diana is a co-author for the past three editions of the Colorado Law and Orders Bench Book, published by the Colorado Bar Association’s Family Law Section for the judiciary.
- Our attorneys present more than 30 lectures annually on technical legal matters, parenting concerns and business valuation, to lawyers, paralegals and judges.
- Diana is a member on the Board of Directors at the Metropolitan Denver Interdisciplinary Committee, a non-profit organization comprised of attorneys, mental health professionals, mediators and community service organizations focused on Family Law issues.
- Suzanne and Carolyn are authors for the Trust section of the Practitioner’s Guide to Colorado Domestic Relations Law.
- Ann is a member on the Board of Directors at Maria Droste Counseling Center.
- Sheila is active with Jewish Family Services.
- Each of our attorneys contributes to support charitable work in our community.